In 2021, Aradei Capital defined an E&S governance based on two committees :
Committees roles and responsibilities
The Sustainability Committee is created by the Board to :
- Issue recommendations on the E&S strategy and define objectives ;
- Monitor the execution of the E&S action plan ;
- Assess risks, identify new opportunities, and analyze the impact of the E&S strategy on business performance ;
- Review the annual non-financial performance report.
The role of the E&S cluster at the company level is to :
- Track the execution of the E&S action plan; Identify risks and opportunities and suggest new initiatives ;
- Define key criteria for the selection of environmental and social initiatives: relevant to the industry, with measurable impact ;
- Regular monitoring of KPIs and measurement of the environmental impact of each initiative ;
- Preparation of operational and financial reporting.